Re: [AMBER] installing amber on wsl

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 14:54:28 +0800

Hi Prof.
I did have some connectivity issues
Later I tried again
All went well and the AMBER installed with python
No issues
I will run the tutorials again and see now if there are issues

Also a side query
Is it possible to run AMBER with CUDA in the wsl. I can't seem to get a
definitive answer on the Internet on the matter.

Another issue is netcdf file viewing on VMD in windows. I saw someone
remarking that the windows VMD cannot read the netcdf files. Actually not
an issue. The mdcrd runs just fine.

Thank you
Regards