Re: [AMBER] Resolving overlapping atoms.

From: Petro <subscribe.khoroshyy.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 19:19:36 +0100

Dear David.
Thank you, I will have a try ntmin=2 settings.
As about number of minimization steps I used 10 times less. Increasing the
number to such extend was my naive attempt to resolve the problem with
overlapping atoms.
Thanks for pointing out the "weak" mismatch, that is "my slang", it is
weaker then 500 which I tried before.
Best regards.
Petro