Re: [AMBER] Question about addtobox

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 09:52:13 -0500

The -P slot is described by the arguments list obtained by running the
program with no arguments. It is there to define the upper limit of
protein atoms, so if there is already solvent you are happy with then
supply -P as the number of atoms to apply the -RP safety boundary against.
All other atoms it finds will be assumed "solvent" and get the -RW safety
boundary.

Dave