Re: [AMBER] hiiiii

From: Cory Ayres <cayres.nd.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 23:19:12 -1200

If those are your commands, all of your alanines are NALA because you're
explicitly classifying them as such. Change NALA -> ALA in your sequence
and that should fix it.

Best,
Cory

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 4:03 PM ankita mehta <mehtaroadies.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hiii David,
> these are my tleap commands:
> source leaprc.ff99SB
> source leaprc.gaff
> 1bnr = sequence {NALA GLN VAL ILE ASN THR PHE ASP GLY VAL NALA ASP TYR LEU
> GLN THR TYR HIS LYS LEU PRO ASP ASN TYR ILE THR LYS SER GLU NALA GLN NALA
> LEU GLY TRP VAL NALA SER LYS GLY ASN LEU NALA ASP VAL NALA PRO GLY LYS SER
> ILE GLY GLY ASP ILE PHE SER ASN ARG GLU GLY LYS LEU PRO GLY LYS SER GLY ARG
> THR TRP ARG GLU NALA ASP ILE ASN TYR THR SER GLY PHE ARG ASN SER ASP ARG
> ILE LEU TYR SER SER ASP TRP LEU ILE TYR LYS THR THR ASP HIS TYR GLN THR PHE
> THR LYS ILE CARG}
> saveoff 1bnr 1bnr_linear.lib
> saveoff 1bnr 1bnr_linear.pdb
> loadoff 1bnr 1bnr_linear.lib
> saveamberparm 1bnr 1bnr_linear.prmtop 1bnr_linear.0.inpcrd
> quit
> ~i intend to build a linear structure of these residues...
> my output is :
> attached below:
> thanks
>

> On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 12:03 AM David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jan 05, 2020, ankita mehta wrote:
> >
> > > what is the solution to remove TER inserted before ALA?
> > >It cinsiders all alanine to be NALA?
> >
> > Just to repeat: we have no idea what sequence (or other commands) you
> > used. It is generally far better to tell us what you actually did, not
> > what your intent was. That is, don't say "I'm trying to build a pdb file
> > through sequence command" (that describes your intent); rather say "here
> > are the exact commands I gave to tleap, and here was the result." (that
> > describes what you actually did.)
> >
> > In this particular case, as Carlos has noted, the structures Amber
> > creates by default are not intended to be realisitic configurations.
> >
> > ....dac

Cory M. Ayres, PhD
BMB Chief Adjudicator of Laboratory Safety
Postdoctoral Research Associate
University of Notre Dame
Harper Cancer Research Institute
A221 Harper Hall