Re: [AMBER] hiiiii

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 18:32:44 +0000

On Sun, Jan 05, 2020, ankita mehta wrote:

> what is the solution to remove TER inserted before ALA?
>It cinsiders all alanine to be NALA?

Just to repeat: we have no idea what sequence (or other commands) you
used. It is generally far better to tell us what you actually did, not
what your intent was. That is, don't say "I'm trying to build a pdb file
through sequence command" (that describes your intent); rather say "here
are the exact commands I gave to tleap, and here was the result." (that
describes what you actually did.)

In this particular case, as Carlos has noted, the structures Amber
creates by default are not intended to be realisitic configurations.

....dac