Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA error

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 17:41:50 -0800

Okay, here is how you should revise the input file. Please don't put
radiopt=0 in the GB section, only in the PB section as follows:

&general
   startframe=7000, endframe=7500, interval=100, keep_files=0,
/
&gb
  igb=8,
  saltcon=0.150, surften=0.0072,
  surfoff=0.0, molsurf=0,
/
&pb
  istrng=0.150, radiopt=0,
/

--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,