Re: [AMBER] How to use AMBER on Supercomputer

From: Liao <liaojunzhuo.aliyun.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 10:07:36 -0600

Are you talking about something like this:
“ #PBS -l walltime=04:00:00
#PBS -l nodes=2:ppn=28
#PBS -j oe
#PBS -q long
set workdir = "~/AMBER_Tutorial/003.SANDER"
cd ${workdir}

There are sample scripts that run on a supercomputer on the Rizzo tutorial, http://ringo.ams.stonybrook.edu/index.php/2019_AMBER_tutorial_with_PDBID_2BXF
. Thanks.

Also welcoming answers on my GPU suggestions question.

Sent from my iPhone