Re: [AMBER] How to use AMBER on Supercomputer

From: Liao <liaojunzhuo.aliyun.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 09:28:20 -0600

As far as I know your supercomputer needs to have AMBER installed on it, and then you remote logon to it (usually via ssh).

I also have a different question for fellow users, somehow the mailing list is rejecting it as spam:

“I’m looking to choose a graphics card for running AMBER. For cards that are not listed on the official Amber benchmark like the 2060, or 1070ti, has anybody been using these models? I assume it should definitely work, and a general benchmark found elsewhere should be a good estimate of relative performance-but I just want to ask about someone’s actual first-hand experience, with either a 1070Ti, 2060 or 2070, do they run AMBER properly?”

Thanks,
James

Sent from my iPhone