Re: [AMBER] Any way of making protein rigid in MD simulation?

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 07:14:30 +0000

It’s been a while since I needed to restrain anything. However, there is one option to “freeze” things and there are other options to “restrain” tings. If you put a restraint on some movement there were also the option to specify the energy associated with the restraint. This way, you should be able to put a restraint on the things you need and set the associate energy at a level that still allows movement.

Best regards
// Gustaf