Re: [AMBER] Flexible protein!

From: Debarati DasGupta <debarati_dasgupta.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 19:37:26 +0000

Hi Prof Case,
Thanks for your reply…
My system has 32082 atoms (protein+water) and my protein is composed of 151 amino acids.
I am trying to do local fits on the secondary structures and see if that helps.
I have never used “makeDIST_RST” but will read more about it.
I just don’t know how to quantify the flexibility of the protein, I will try to check how to do that.