Re: [AMBER] Molecular dynamics of tripeptide like organic molecule

From: Petro <subscribe.khoroshyy.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 07:19:35 +0100

Hi.
Have a look on tutorials here:
https://ambermd.org/tutorials/
Run through a couple of them, it will give you a great deal of
understanding....

Without knowing structure nobody will tell you anything about its
parameters.
The most straight forward way would be to feed it's PDB structure to PyRED
server and see what output it gives to you. Here is link to it's tutorial
page.
https://upjv.q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-4.php

 There is also a tutorial be on parametrization using amber tools.
I hope it will stir you in the right direction.

Best
Petro.