Re: [AMBER] error

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 07:46:18 -0500

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019, MYRIAN TORRES RICO wrote:

>I have a problem with my MD-tar. I have launched the scritps and I
>have obtained this error:

Here's one problem: we don't know what you mean by "MD-tar", or "the
scripts". So we can't really help very much.

>ERROR: NetCDF restart has Conventions that are not AMBERRESTART.
>ERROR: Could not read second line of ./vcte/smp-195-ptn4rig_vcon3.mdcrd

Try this: 'file ./vcte/smp-195-ptn4rig_vcon3.mdcrd': does is say "data"
or something like "ascii text"? Also, the "mdcrd" extension is usually
used for trajectory files, not restart files. Is it possible that you
fed some program a trajectory file instead of a restart file?

....dac