[AMBER] How can I get solute-solute energy information?

From: Zhonghua Xia <zhonghua.xia.helmholtz-muenchen.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 13:04:38 +0100

Hello experts!

Is there a way to separate solute-solute energy information from solute-solvent energy information in Amber?
In my case, I want to extract them from the trajectory respectively. e.g. I need "Total potential energy" and “Potential energy only from solute-solute”. I think in the .out file all energy information refers to the whole system of solute-solvent. So "Total potential energy” would be “EPtot” in the .out file. How can I get the energy information from solute-solute?

Thank you for any help!
Best,
ZhonghuaHelmholtz Zentrum München