Re: [AMBER] Chemical education for MD articles

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 08:02:31 -0500

Hi,

The Living Journal of Computational Molecular Science
(https://www.livecomsjournal.org/) is largely dedicated to publishing
helpful introductory articles, e.g.

https://www.livecomsjournal.org/article/5957-best-practices-for-foundations-in-molecular-simulations-article-v1-0

I'd also recommend getting a copy of the always-helpful book
"Molecular Modelling: Principles and Applications" by Andrew R. Leach.
A more theory-focused book is "Molecular Driving Forces" by Ken Dill &
Sarina Bromberg.

Hope these help,

-Dan