Re: [AMBER] ff19SB inpcrd test file missing

From: Chuan Tian <chuan.tian.1.stonybrook.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:48:39 -0500

Hi David,

If you update the amber19 properly, you will find that the test in
$AMBERHOME/test/cuda/ff19SB will actually use inpcrd in
$AMBERHOME/test/ff19SB instead. You can take a look at the Run file in
cuda/ff19SB to better understand it. If you go to cuda/ff19SB and
execute ./Run SPFP with GPU available, the test should pass.
I'm also wondering if your cpu test passed?

Let me know if the issue still exists.

Thank you!

Chuan