Re: [AMBER] Tleap-complex PDB problem

From: Rui Chen <rchen6.ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 15:01:40 -0700

Dear David,

I have a follow-up question. I generated a tleap input file (tleap.in) and
a PDB file, I attached both of them here. Tleap doesn't understand the bond
commands. I also attached the log file. I used the same script file,
previously it worked. Could you please help me check what's the problem? I
opened the PDB file in VMD, there is no long bond between ASP or NLN 280
and glycan or 0YB 427. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Best regards,
Rui