Re: [AMBER] Amber updates brings duplicate patch

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 09:21:41 -0500

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019, viktor drobot wrote:

>Applying AmberTools 19/update.8
>/opt/buildcache/makepkg/ambertools/src/amber18/updateutils/patch.py:313:
>PatchingWarning: Previously applied patch detected. Skipping.
>   warnings.warn('Previously applied patch detected. Skipping.',

I can't reproduce this behavior. Are you sure you have a pristine
copy of AmberTools19.tar.bz2 to start from? That is, I'm wondering if
somehow all or part of update.8 had already been applied to your system.

It's hard to know if the problem can be ignored or not, but it's
probably worth re-downloading AmberTools19 and starting over.

....dac