Re: [AMBER] how to cluster by cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 10:58:52 -0500

Hi,

What kind of PDB output are you looking for (cluster representatives,
cluster average, etc)? You need to specify one (or more) of the
coordinate output options in order for cpptraj to write coordinates of
clusters. For example, to output cluster representatives in PDB format
you would add something like 'repout clusterrep repfmt pdb repframe'.
See the manual for full details.

-Dan