[AMBER] mac os catalina..... (oh my god)

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 10:07:55 +0200

Dear all,

I did a great mistake and updated mac ox to catalina without thinking about vmd compatibility… yes.

So I need a workaround that works reasonably well, I tried to install in a virtual box mint and vmd, but it works very very slowly.
I understand that for now there is no way to compile vmd in calalina correct?

For now I am using chimera to visualiza trajectories, is there a better way?

Any idea when a workaround for vmd will be available?

Best,

Fabian

Fabian Glaser PhD

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Web http://bku.technion.ac.il/
Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701