Re: [AMBER] compiling Amber with gcc 9.2 and intel mpi 2019

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:03:59 -0400

Hi,

Personally, I would recommend against using Intel MPI 19 at this
point. I have had a lot of trouble getting it to function correctly,
use the correct device (e.g. IB instead of ethernet), etc. I have
gotten much better results with mvapich (my personal favorite),
OpenMPI (although I typically see worse performance with OpenMPI), and
older versions of Intel MPI.

-Dan