[AMBER] compiling Amber with gcc 9.2 and intel mpi 2019

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 15:57:51 +0100

Dear all,

I am trying to compile Amber 18 with AmberTools 19 on a supercomputer. I
tried using the default environment that provides intel mpi 2019 and gcc
9.2.0 ... However, when trying to compile the MPI executables I get the
error attached here ...

Previously I was able to compile on the same machine with impi 2018 and
gcc 7.4 .. Now gcc 7 is not available anymore

I am not able to fully understand this "unexpected end of file issue"
but I thought it looks more like a coding issue than an environment
issue. So I thought asking here is more appropriate than at the
computing center ....

Has anyone seen anything similar and if yes, any idea how to fix it ?

Thank you for any advise

Best wishes
Vlad

--