Re: [AMBER] REMD Error

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:23:07 -0400

perhaps... there is no way to answer yes/no. REMD in explicit water can be
very computationally expensive, and challenging to do well especially on
your system that seems to be quite large. Having basic experience with REMD
might help. We can't really help more since we don't know anything about
your project or what you are trying to do.

If you want to use GB for REMD, I would suggest doing GB MD on your system
first to see how it behaves, and then to proceed to REMD only if the
simulations seem reasonable but MD does not provide enough sampling.