Re: [AMBER] make install errors

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 22:15:06 -0400

Hi,

Your Miniconda is not successfully installed, so please try a fresh install
of AmberTools again.
You can also try to install Miniconda by yourself (
https://docs.conda.io/en/latest/miniconda.html) and
use --with-python option to specify path to miniconda python

./configure --with-python /path/to/your/python gnu
source amber.sh
make install

Hope this help and I am sorry for the long delay.
Hai