Re: [AMBER] Problem with installation of AMBER

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 08:30:20 -0400

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019, 조준범 wrote:

>I'm trying to install AMBER10 for some reasons.
>For now, I cannot use recent version of AMBER.

Why is this? I'm guessing that you will need to invest a *lot* of work
to get Amber10 (released in 2008) to compile and run correctly on modern
computers. Remember that none of the compilers or operating systems in
use today were available when Amber10 was written. Furthermore, no
current developer (including me) would have access to the codes you
have.

Old prmtop and coordinate files that were created in 2008 should still
work with AmberTools19.

...regards...dac