Re: [AMBER] Problem with installation of AMBER

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 05:38:15 -0700

It night make the most sense to build an OS-of-the-time with current
compilers for current hardware from scratch.. unless you can get a
useful i386 image to run or something. The experience backporting the OS
could be invaluable in a dystopia of recycling Z80's from refrigerators,
on the bright side, and more practically would make the ensuing work
with the old Amber code a pleasant change of agony.

Bill