Re: [AMBER] Calculation of stacking energy of a RNA containing UUCG tetra loop

From: Swagata Halder <swagatah.iisc.ac.in>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 06:20:45 +0000

HI,

Thanks for your quick reply. My expectations for GC/GC step and AU/AU step are near about -14 Kcal/mol and -9Kcal/mol respectively. Stacking energies which I got from pair wise analysis are higher compared to other standard reference values ( Daniel et al. Comparison of Intrinsic Stacking Energies of Ten Unique Dinucleotide Steps
in A-RNA and B-DNA Duplexes. Can We Determine Correct Order of Stability by Quantum-Chemical Calculations? J. Phys. Chem. B 2010, 114, 1191–1203). Yes, I am using canonical tetraloop structure.

Regards,
Swagata Halder
Indian Institute of Science.