Re: [AMBER] Compilation of Amber on Cray

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 19:41:30 +0000

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019, Suman Chakrabarty wrote:

>In both cases I encounter the error associated with the configure script
>trying to run the command "cc -V" to determine the compiler version. This
>seems to be an unrecognised option for gcc : "gcc: error: unrecognized
>command line option '-V'

Try changing the "-V" to "--version" in
AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/configure2. But I'm guessing that there will
be other errors. I suspect that what is called "cray" in the Amber
configure scripts doesn't match the environment you are working with:
what is the machine and OS that you are using?

....dac