Re: [AMBER] imin=5 fails to produce output

From: Casalini Tommaso <tommaso.casalini.chem.ethz.ch>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 18:52:53 +0000

Hi Jack,

I was waiting for the resolution of the bug, so I did not look for other postprocessing utilities.

I thought that it has been solved with the new AmberTools version.

In the worst case, we can ask which file should be modified and how, as it was proposed to me when I highlighted the same issue some months ago.

Best,

Tommaso