Re: [AMBER] Please how to solve the unfilled valence problem in antechamber

From: Liao <liaojunzhuo.aliyun.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 10:10:46 +0800

The reason this is happening is probably because the atom type in your input .ac file has a different bond order than that of Amber’s database.

The atom type may have changed accidentally when you converted file type (from pdb to mol2).

Did you start with a mol2?

A quick fix is to make sure the atom type in your input .ac file for that C1 carbon is correct-assuming of course the connectivity is correct.

Sent from my iPhone