Re: [AMBER] Error creating topology and coordinates file

From: <charalamm.cheng.auth.gr>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 12:58:21 +0300

An Update:
Deleting the lines in the pdb containing those atoms and repeating the
process creates the topology and coordinates files normally but I am
not sure if I should do this as I am new to molecular dynamics
My original pdb file is 1RAM.

So my extra question is if it is alright to just delete them?

Thank you,
Charalampos

Quoting charalamm.cheng.auth.gr: