[AMBER] per residue decompose energy error

From: Nisha Amarnath Jonniya <phd1601271002.iiti.ac.in>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 14:37:09 +0530

Dear Amber Users,

I am doing cMD simulation of protein-ligand complex. Complex contains
ligand and ATP analog with MN ions.
When I am calculating MMPBSA or MMGBSA , everything is fine and getting
results. But when I tried to run per residue decomposition using the script:

Input file for running PB and GB
&general
   endframe=100000, verbose=1,
   interval=10, keep_files=0,
   startframe=50000,
/
&gb
  igb=2, saltcon=0.100,
/
&decomp
  idecomp=1, dec_verbose=1,
  print_res="all",
  csv_format = 1
/
Following errors come

*ailed with prmtop complex.prmtop!Error occured on rank 10.Exiting. All
files have been retained. bad atom type: Mn*

Can anyone help or guide me? why running decompose giving error while GB or
PB running smoothly.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and regards
--
Nisha Amarnath Jonniya
PhD Research Scholar