Re: [AMBER] Calculation of ΔG from PMF

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 11:19:14 -0400

it's not clear exactly what you're asking. Do you already have a PMF
profile, and want to calculate a delta G? In that case, what delta G do you
mean? The PMF itself is a free energy profile, so delta G between 2 points
on your reaction coordinate can just be read off the PMF curve. If you need
a delta G for a different process, it might help to explain that in more
detail.

Or are you asking how to do the umbrella sampling?