Re: [AMBER] Glycolipid Simulation

From: Horn, Anselm <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 07:28:31 +0000

Dear Rajarshi,

we recently investigated the interaction of a protein with trehalose acyl esters bearing alkane chains of different length. In the supplement of our work we provided a rather detailed description of the parameterization. Maybe this could be of interest for you:
https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-23624-8

Best regards,

Anselm