Re: [AMBER] MAWS_Amber/antechamber assistance

From: Gerald Monard <Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:49:18 +0200

Hello,

FYI I've never used MAWS. I hope someone familier to this program will
be able to answer you...

Anyway, from your message:
- Question 1& 2: you don't see the nucleotide residues using the `list`
command in tleap because I guess that you loaded only
leaprc.protein.ff19SB. tleap default load commands have changed since a
couple of years. Now you need to load specifically the force field(s)
you want. The output example from Tutorial 4B is outdated. If you do
'source leaprc.DNA.bsc1', then 'list' in tleap, you will see the
residues you're looking for appear.
- Question 3: I can't answer directly since I'm not a MAWS user. But my
2 cents are that since the github source from MAWS is more than 4 years
old, you are not loading the correct libraries/force fields. Try to dig
into the source code and add the correct leaprc/etc to include DNA
definitions (and others like protein, water, etc.). With a little bit of
luck, that should make it.

Best,

Gerald.