Re: [AMBER] PIMD is not compatible with the MC Barostat

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 02:07:28 +0000

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019, jinfeng liu wrote:

> Recently we try to perform PIMD simulation with the MC barostat by
>using Amber18. Unfortunately, we got the error message "PIMD is not
>compatible with the MC Barostat". We really need to use MC barostat in PIMD
>for our purpose. So how could we modify the sander codes to make it ?

I'm cc-ing this request to Jian Liu and Francesco Paesani, who might
know something here but presumably don't follow this mailing list.

I don't think any of the current Amber developers (including me) know
enought about the innards of path-integral methods to help out much.
But maybe someone on the list can chime in with additional knowledge.

....regards...dac