Re: [AMBER] PDB file carbohydrates naming problem

From: Rui Chen <rchen6.ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:02:22 -0600

Dear Lachele,

I modified the PDB file according to the naming format you sent to me,
there is no specific type for N, I guess it should be N2, no specific type
for CT, I guess it should be CME. I changed them. Now in my leap.log file,
I only got warning about improper torsion angles.

It seems like it's better to delete all the H before running leap. Since
PDB4AMBER will generate H, I removed all the H by VMD and then leap.

I not not sure what's the exact purpose of PDB4AMBER, because for me I
still need to manually modify everything.

Thanks a lot for your help, very helpful.

Best regards,
Rui