Re: [AMBER] Could not import Amber Python modules! error during parallel test of Amber18

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 02:10:51 -0400

In this case, I don't think install another MIniconda will help.

The error message comes from the code in AmberTools/test/test_check.sh

try:

    from parmed.scripts import clapp

except ImportError:

    if os.path.exists(os.path.join(ambhome, 'bin/parmed')):

        sys.stderr.write('\\nError: Could not import Amber Python modules!
\\n'

            ' Probably your Amber Python environment was not set up
correctly.\\n\\n')

        error()

What's the output of the below command
amber.python -c "from parmed.scripts import clapp; print(clapp)"

Hai