[AMBER] Not able to load Amber trajectories in VMD

From: shivangi agarwal <shiviagarwalpharma.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 22:20:35 +0530

Hi

I want to load amber trajectory files in VMD, but open opening VMD in a
remote machine, I am getting error messages as
*vmd*
Info) VMD for LINUXAMD64, version 1.9.1 (February 1, 2012)
Info) http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/
Info) Email questions and bug reports to vmd.ks.uiuc.edu
Info) Please include this reference in published work using VMD:
Info) Humphrey, W., Dalke, A. and Schulten, K., `VMD - Visual
Info) Molecular Dynamics', J. Molec. Graphics 1996, 14.1, 33-38.
Info) -------------------------------------------------------------
Info) Multithreading available, 12 CPUs detected.
Info) Free system memory: 45506MB (94%)
Warning) Detected a mismatch between CUDA runtime and GPU driver
Warning) Check to make sure that GPU drivers are up to date.
Info) No CUDA accelerator devices available.
Warning) Detected X11 'Composite' extension: if incorrect display occurs
Warning) try disabling this optional X server feature.
XRequest.154: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 0x0
XRequest.154: GLXBadContext 0x4400001

*Segmentation fault*

*Can anyone please help me to solve this?*
With regards
Shivangi Agarwal