Re: [AMBER] Error searching for compatible GPU in Amber18

From: James Kress <jimkress_58.kressworks.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 12:16:20 -0400

Given NVIDIA's continuing chaos generation of its own GPU/ GPGPU market, by
releasing new architectures at such a rapid pace, is there a document that
delineates a comparison of Amber software/ NVIDIA architecture
compatibility? I've noticed some postings on this list that seem to
indicate backwards compatibility is not a goal for NVIDIA.

Thanks.

Jim Kress