Re: [AMBER] Problem Running Antechamber for GTP

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 08:14:40 +0000

I would also go with the suggested parameters

Though just for curiosity, did you specify the correct net charge (-nc -4, if this is the correct charge of your structure) when using antechamber? If your structure is supposed to be charge neutral and you get this complaint, then potentially there is something wrong with the structure (potentially with the protonation state). I am assuming you are inputting a pdb file into antechamber, trying to get prep and framed files.

// Gustaf