Re: [AMBER] Lazy Question: File conversion NCRST to RST

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 14:05:31 -0400

Hi,

You could use the 'mask' command or you could use a combination of
'strip'/'unstrip' and 'outtraj' (which is what I usually do). E.g.

cpptraj <<EOF
parm *.prmtop
trajin nvt10.ns.rst7
strip "!((:1 <: 5) & ! :1)"
outtraj host.pdb
unstrip
strip "!(:1)"
outtraj guest.pdb
run
EOF

Note that I'm negating your original masks, which effectively turns
'strip' into "keep".

Hope this helps,

-Dan