Re: [AMBER] 1-4 EvdW and 1-4 EEL

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 14:51:42 -0400

In fact, the anti-correlation between the 1-4 and other non-bonded energies
is pretty strong. There are other ripples one can encounter, like the
average solvent charge density around a molecule as a function of distance
from the molecular surface. It'll go net positive, net negative, net
positive again, until it finally flatlines a few solvent particle shells
out.

Dave