Re: [AMBER] open valance problem

From: Sadaf Rani <sadafrani6.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 22:30:53 +0100

Martis
thank you very much for helping me to go through x leap

After editing I saved NADP.frcmod NADP.prepi NADP.pdb
but it gives warning 'dont forget to remove improper dihedrals'
what to do for this?
and will I load this pdb and frcmod file in generating .inprcd and prmtop
files for complex in tleap?

thank you

Sadaf