Re: [AMBER] open valance problem

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 05:02:44 +0000

I am not sure what the error means. The coordinate file, PDB in your case, shouldn't have anything but the atom names, residue name, XYZ coordinates.
Delete connectivities at the end.
Could you share, perhaps off the list, the pdb file you have edited along with frcmod and the prepi file?

Best Regards

Elvis Martis