Re: [AMBER] open valance problem

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 05:11:29 +0000

Hello,
you really don't need to obtain the mol2 file this way.
I would suggest loading the frcmod and prepi files that you obtained from the Manchester database in xleap.
Then see the residue name and atom names for NADP in the database and according modify them in your PDB file (coordinates as complexed with the protein). Once all atoms names and residue names are as per the prepi file, leap should not throw any errors.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Elvis Martis