Re: [AMBER] open valance problem

From: Sadaf Rani <sadafrani6.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 21:25:51 +0100

Dear Elvis

I looked for the NADP parameters as you suggested but I want to get the
mol2 file from the same process to loads in to t leap for parameter
generation
as commands below:-

source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
source leaprc.gaff2
source leaprc.water.tip3p

ligA = loadmol2 NAP_amber.mol2
ligB = loadmol2 BG6_amber.mol2

loadamberparams NAP_amber.frcmod
loadamberparams BG6_amber.frcmod

protein = loadPdb "Combined_nolig.pdb"
complex = combine {protein ligA ligB}
protein = createUnit Combined_nolig.pdb
setBox protein "vdw"
solvateBox protein TIP3PBOX 14.0 iso
addIonsRand complex Na+ 0
saveamberparm complex complex.prmtop complex.inpcrd
quit

but when I try

antechamber -i NADP_1.pdb -fi pdb -o NADP_1.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc -pf yes
-nc -3 -m 1 -at gaff2 -j 4

it gives error

Welcome to antechamber: molecular input file processor.

acdoctor mode is on: check and diagnosis problems in the input file.
-- Check Format for pdb File --
acdoctor mode has completed checking the input file.

Info: Bond types are assigned for valence state (1) with penalty (1).
Info: Total number of electrons: 384; net charge: -3

Running: /home/srania/Amber/amber16/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o sqm.out
/home/srania/Amber/amber16/bin/to_be_dispatched/antechamber: Fatal Error!
Cannot properly run "/home/srania/Amber/amber16/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o
sqm.out".

How can I solve this error
How can I calculate the parameters for NADP+ if I want to learn at my own

will be really thankful for answer

thank you
Sadaf