Re: [AMBER] What is the effect of 150mM of salt in simulations?

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:12:44 -0400

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019, M RCC wrote:

>I simulated a protein-ligand complex with and without salt.
>Found some differences are there to notice. I would like to know what is
>the effect of salt in simulations biological systems.
>Any explanations?
>or any useful articles?

There are tons of studies on this, but it's probably more efficient if
you carry out a Google search on "effect of salt in simulations
biological systems", and look for things that seem relevant to you.

[Note: I used the term 'Google search' here in a generic sense: many
other search engines will provide useful information as well.]

....dac