Re: [AMBER] What is the effect of 150mM of salt in simulations?

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:07:20 -0400

It's hard to say what the effect of salt would be--probably depends on the
force field you used, as unfortunate as that sounds. Different force
fields do not interact with water the same ways, and that balance is also
reflected in the equilibrium between macromolecules and counterions.
Whatever differences you have seen, make sure they are statistically
significant--this may be harder to prove than you expect.

Dave