Re: [AMBER] error with loading HEM parameters for constph redox calcuations

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 20:32:03 +0100

Dear All,
I think the issue is resolved.
I created a pdb with connectivity info from prmtop/inpcrd using ambpdb
command and it shows expected bonds in pymol.
image attached for your reference.
It will be still helpful if someone could explain the meaning of the
message tleap is giving about "*Residues lacking connect*".
I can share the pdb if someone is interested in the structure/topic
(imgage+pdb > 1 MB thus is getting blocked by the admin).
A big thanks to all.