Re: [AMBER] error with loading HEM parameters for constph redox calcuations

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 20:05:26 +0100

Dear Prof. Case and All,
thanks for the reminder and your response.
I move HEM to the end and used pdb4amber to get better PDB file.
Using this and frcmod shared by Sason Shaik's group, pmrtop/inpcrd are
generated, but tleap warns about residues not being connected to the main
chain.
I think cysteine not being connected to the protein backbone is not correct.
So these prmtop/inpcrd fiels don't represent the protein correctly.
Did I understand the following tleap message (in *bold*) correctly?
I would be grateful if HEM parameter experts/authors on the list can
comment and make suggestions on this issue.
Thank you all.
regards

Marking per-residue atom chain types.

* (Residues lacking connect0/connect1 - these don't have chain types
marked:*

     res total affected

       * **** * 1
        CASP 1
        CYP 1
        NGLY 1
        NILE 1
        WAT 13994
  )
 (no restraints)

--
Regards,
Dr. Vaibhav A. Dixit,
Visiting Scientist at the Manchester Institute of Biotechnology (MIB), The
University of Manchester, 131 Princess Street, Manchester M1 7DN, UK.
AND
Assistant Professor,
Department of Pharmacy,
Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Pilani (BITS-Pilani),
VidyaVihar Campus, street number 41, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031.
India.
Phone No. +91 1596 255652, Mob. No. +91-7709129400,
Email: vaibhav.dixit.pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in, vaibhavadixit.gmail.com
​http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/pilani/vaibhavdixit/profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-dixit-b1a07a39/
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4015-2941
http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=X876BKcAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra